Blended, frothy goodness with a touch of crunch to satisfy our sweet tooth.
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon dry pectin
- 1/4 cup cold 2% milk
- 3/4 cup espresso coffee. We recommend our African Espresso.
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa or Quick drink mix,
- 1 Tablespoon of liquid coffee flavoring (vanilla, hazlenut, almond, almond roca, raspberry, Irish crème)
- 1 Teaspoon liquid baking flavorings (i.e. cinnamon, praline, etc.)
- Get blender out and ready. Add 3/4 cup of hot coffee and mix with your sugar for 30 seconds at a low speed (too high and you get too much froth) to give sugar a chance to dissolve.
- While blending, pour in the cold milk. Add the remaining ingredients and choice of flavorings.
- Blend for 1 minute and serve!